Mouse Sensitivity issue on Tracker?

Just curious if there is any more information about workaround or fix.  I'm playing on PC, downloaded game thru gamepass.  Using Logitech G502 on Windows 10.  Drivers up to date

The issue tracker states "Extreme low mouse sensitivity" but I don't think that actually describe the issue.  The cursor behaves as expected in menus but Looking around with mouse does not work.  It appears to me the inputs from mouse act as the top of a joystick with limited range of motion.  Adjusting the sensitivity does nothing, it has no impact.   

Looking for more information about this issue because currently unplayable with mouse.

Thanks

Updating for clarity -

Inputs from mouse turn character on a sort of grid, similar to joystick input.
Unlike expected freelook, you cannot escape the grid and input is not 1:1 to normal mouse movement.

I was wrong about sensitivity, adjusting in game to 100% allows for slightly faster movement on the grid.  

Found this video demonstration that shows the issue. 

5 hours ago, iMiAMi2014 said:

Looks like a problem with the mouse software settings. Is Logitech G HUB (or equivalent) installed? Is there some kind of "sniper" profile loading that automatically lowers mouse sensitivity?

Logitech Gaming Software installed and up to date.  No sniper profile like you mentioned.   

I have also tried 3 other devices with no luck.

12 hours ago, spxdd said:

yes i had this issue once in 0.14 version

How did you get around it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, any update on this? My friend is having the same problem, we've tried updating video and mouse drivers, restarting, reinstalling, trying windowed vs fullscreen, a different mouse, anything we could think of but nothing works. The only thing that really made a difference was using "ReWASD" to make the mouse emulate a controller stick, but that brought on a bunch of its own issues like not being able to use the mouse in the menu, and the fact that it's a paid service. We'd really like to be able to play this game together but playing on a controller just isn't as fun.

On 9/28/2022 at 5:54 PM, levon.v said:

Hi, any update on this? My friend is having the same problem, we've tried updating video and mouse drivers, restarting, reinstalling, trying windowed vs fullscreen, a different mouse, anything we could think of but nothing works. The only thing that really made a difference was using "ReWASD" to make the mouse emulate a controller stick, but that brought on a bunch of its own issues like not being able to use the mouse in the menu, and the fact that it's a paid service. We'd really like to be able to play this game together but playing on a controller just isn't as fun.

Nope, I just reinstalled the game to try it after full release and still encountered the same issue.  Ran out of things on my end to try, I've uninstalled the game for now.   Hoping for updates to remedy the problem, the issue tracker says "Investigating Needs your help" so they seem to be aware of it.