Shared World Maintenance

The Shared Worlds feature will be undergoing maintenance today and we will need to disable this feature for a short period of time.

It is advised that you end all Shared Worlds games a few minutes prior to the maintenance to stop your session in a good spot. 

🗓️ 9/7 @ 3pm PT

We will be sure to post again when we are preparing to take the Shared Worlds feature down and will announce after maintenance has completed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

chez moi cela ne fonctionne pas mais du tout... j’ai acheté le jeu sur steam pour jouer avec mon fils lui sur xbox et quand je veux le rejoindre j’ai un message me disant que sa partie n’existe pas et quand j’en crée j’ai message qui dit que je ne peux pas héberger de vérifier ma connection qui très fonctionne très bien. 

que dois-je faire pour que cela fonctionne svp merci ?

My friends and I are experiencing issues where we are disconnected several times during a session, sometimes 4-5 disconnects in a span of about 3 minutes.

Tried resetting xbox's and modems, but still experiencing issues.

Is there any kind of fix?

• Like 2

On 10/17/2022 at 4:15 PM, motts said:

My friends and I are experiencing issues where we are disconnected several times during a session, sometimes 4-5 disconnects in a span of about 3 minutes.

Tried resetting xbox's and modems, but still experiencing issues.

Is there any kind of fix?

Experiencing similar issues. Started last week, didn't think it was an issue at first as would reset game or xbox or WiFi. But since Friday 21 October it's gotten worse, to the point the game is crashing us out almost after 15 seconds. And whoever is the host of the world at the time is experiencing game freezes just as its about to happen. We think something is wrong. 

Experiencing these same issues, can’t get through ONE minute of gameplay without being kicked. When is the patch due? At this point it feels like a game that hasn’t been developed completely, and should be waited to play. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...