Unable to change xbox live email to play multiplayer

I need to address a problem come up repeatedly on the forum and it needs to be fixed ASAP. Whenever you try to play multiplayer it requests you sign in. Well it automatically has an email you signed up with and when you click on the little arrow to change it, it takes you back to the main menu instead. The problem is that it usually signs in automatically and I can't remember the password I've used for it. I have a different email that I want to use which has most of my other games linked to it.

I bought this game specifically to play multiplayer and I've been unable to play for almost a year. The problem with xbox live microsoft password recovery is that it's a lengthy process that asks you irrelevant questions and needs to be "reviewed". It's been over 6 months and multiple submissions and I have still not received any response.

Please devs, FIX THIS ASAP, we PAID FOR YOUR GAME and now there are some of us who can't fully enjoy the full experience. We need to be allowed to change the email without it automatically just taking us back to the main menu or at least lets us sign in with alternate emails.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...