Camera movement works weird

Video is not mine, but represents the bug.

Platform: PC (Steam)
Game: both multiplayer and singleplayer
Version: 0.12.2.3592 Rel

In menus mouse cursor acts pretty normal.

In game looks like camera moves on fixed range every bit of time I move mouse and it acts very strange, like diagonal moves have more sensivity than vertical and horizontal. It is impossible to play that way.
Using keyboard arrow keys does not cause this bug.

I have DualSense gamepad (with touchpad on it) and I can play game on it, but I don't like to play this way. There is an option in DS4Windows for touchpad to make it imitate mouse and it is bugged the same way.

Tried to repair files in Steam, reinstalling the game, changing mouse, changing keyboard, changing every in-game option (window mode, FPS, VSync, Resolution, Sensivity etc.) and nothing helps. Even on maximum sensivity it is too low and still weird.

It is not engine bug, I have correct camera movement in other UE4 games. My wife on another PC does not have the bug.

Help me, please!

• 4 weeks later...

-Hello Iceharon

This specific bug is currently under investigation and the team is look for more information. If you haven't already, can you submit a bug report with the information posted below? I'm sorry that you've had this issue with the game. 

https://support.obsidian.net/contact

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Description of issue.
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
5. Mouse type

Thanks!