The Weyc's Items are principaly focus on empowerement, and like for Sasha's Singing Smitar (with The Ranga...) or the Least Unstable Coil, the enchantements are triggering on each proc from the empowered spell. 

Like for most of the "buffs" in the game, the duration is prolonged instead of stacking effects in the case of, for exemple, Muse of the Mystery (robes of the Weyc for Chanter) or Attuned Channel (The Weyc's Wand).. But there are some really nice effect that was not expected in first :

• Omnipotence (Robes of the Weyc) provide Brilliant to nearby allies on each proc.
  • Follower of the Obscured (the Weyc's Wand) skip the recovery on each proc *.
  • Wael's Sight (The Weyc Wand) convert 100% of misses to grazes for each proc.

* : I tested with an Empowered Pollen Patch, this is like Blade Cascade ; I suppose that is also the case with Avenging Storm but at condition to attack with weapons. For other spells the recovery is skiped periodicaly.

The Weyc's items are available at the end of the game, but because I finished many time the game, I export them to get Soulbounds Items early in the game : that dont break the challenge and offer some different perspective in combat.

This is the link to the topic that list the spells concerned : 

Edited by Constentin Lévine
  • Like 4

Yes, the Weyc's stuff is pretty cool. Also because you can be a Chanter/Druid or /Wizard or /Priest and empower a cool non-chanter spells in some fights - and then get the empwoer points all back with the Scimitar if you empower an invocation in the next fight.  

I think they introduced some of the DLC items that focus on empower because that "per-rest" mechanic was mostly unused in the vanilla game (unless you has Sasha's Singing Scimitar as a Chanter maybe).

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yes, it would. Also cool in combination with the least unstable coil because Storm of Holy Fire counts as multiple spell procs, too. So you'll become Brilliant almost certainly.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

That work but the thing is the spell has a short duration (9s base), then except for the misses-to-grazes, I dont know if it is realy valuable for Follower of the Obscured.

I tried with my SC druid empowering Avenging Storm, expecting a blade cascade effect with the wand, but that didnt work upon a crit left a seal : I didnt understand what happened clearly because that was very fast, but that was like each proc of the seal triggered a lot of lightnings, a deadly surprise for enemies too I imagine. During the seal, I got blade cascade effect on top.

• Like 1