Personal suggestion (paper plate)

Hey there, I have built a very expansive base by myself and one of my favorite parts is my castle on top of the picnic table. It is very big and took me a long time. My suggestion is to please remove the paper plate that is above the beehive on the picnic table. I'm unable to get into my throne room and build onto it. There are a lot of other paper plates with food, I just wish this one was gone. I've put a lot of time into it and being a solo player, it's not easy to just move stuff around that doesn't relocate. If there is an easy way to take out this one paper plate, this solo player would be thrilled. (I would add an image but couldn't get it to have small enough memory)

I dont know, its part of the map... I know it could be annoying but maybe you should plan it thinking with the plate in mind 🤣 If devs erase a paper plate just for your castle ppl will start demanding other things to build their bases. If those things were destructible ok.

Could you add some screenshots from the castle¿? For curiosity and maybe helping on how to desing or relocate that room. Because although I understand the frustration with the time and work you put in, its a bit weird to ask to a dev to delete a designed part of the game. Different would be if that plate was bugged or known to crash the game... but just for one person?... Maybe Im wrong and more ppl think that plate should dissapear 🤷‍♂️

Woa, that castle and the plate just inside. Well I dont know but being that big, I think anyone will tell you that you should have planed that in advance... Because I dont see Obsidian deleting one part of the enviroiment just for one castle 🤣. And in case they end doing that, that could screw the construction probably, or maybe not.

Try reworking the castle with the plate in mind, maybe make the castle surrounding the plate and use it as a fighting arena, or buy it above, in the end most castles are not symmetric. With all that stone I bet you had a lot of hours of work there. Other option for the future would be, waiting if Obs adds some setting to change your save game to creative (idk if that is possible rn) and then rebuild it, but again, having the plate in mind before the construction, like any architect will do.

Right, like I said I built this before the update so being conscience of something that wasn't there when I was building doesn't make sense. Now that I know it's there I can break it down and rebuild around it, but that's what I was commenting on. If the paper plate was there when I was building originally I would have built around it. I built this before anything was on the top of the picnic table. I don't expect them to delete it or change anything unless other people have this problem. If I say nothing I know nothing will happen, if I at least put something somewhere, nothing probably will happen, but it's still out there at least.

I understand but well looking at this post (didnt know the plate wasnt there)

And the responses, I think its something that you should take in to account for next buildings. In the end its, as I said, an EA game (Early accesss) things may change or not, and you have to live with that. I did a nice base on the baseball ball and Im already thinking and preparing myself if the base end break or dissapearing 🤣