Completely changed my mind again: Trickster (off-)tank. SC vs martial-MC?

For Trickster also Arcana makes sense. For example a Scroll of Circle of Protection works like Vigorous Defense (stacks with Mirrored Image) - can be helpful if your Discipline runs out. Scroll of Moonwell: same thing but with healing. Scroll of Avenging Storm is pretty cool with Riposte + Offensive Parry, too. And so on...

Passive skills: you could maximize Intimidation and go for Casita Samelia's Legacy (instead of Nomad's Brigandine or Gipon Prudensco). I looks pretty cool imo and with maxed Intimidation (also check out the Berath Blessing that gives you Infamous Captain). I think Nomad's is best overall - but it looks like any other Brigandine so maybe the looks are important, too. :) 

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Oh yeah Avenged Sevenfold could be really lovely here as well. Arcana then.

Intimidation is already on my list (just not maxed) for RP purposes. A kind-hearted, passionate, but also impulsive and aggressive former raider who wants to change her ways and be a better person, but has a hard time not threatening people if they annoy her or stand in the way of her idea of morally good. 

What would a good mage-killer Swashbuckler subclassing be? 

I took Devoted for Eder now and so far left Rogue on base class. The problem is Eder's low Int, making it hard to justify Assassin imo, as I can't keep invisibility up for long. And Street fighter I don't find the gimmick very appealing...