Question about Kana's number of siblings and taking out his entire family tree

So I sacrificed Kana to the blood pool in POE1. 
And in POE2, I wanted to TELL his sister what I did to him, before sacrificing her on the altar.

The problem is that once you tell Maia that you dissolved Kana into a grotesque pool of living blood, she leaves.
Is there no way to let Maia KNOW what happened to Kana AND sacrifice her to Skaen?

I was also wondering how many siblings Kana and Maia has in total. If there is a POE3, can I finish the job? Or would they have to make POE4+5 too or something? I mean, maybe this is a bit psychopathic I don't know. But I thought it would be kinda funny, in a dark humor kinda way, to sacrifice Kana's entire sibling flock to Skaen. 

• Haha 2

Iirc, Kana said something about 5 siblings. Or they were 5 in total, can't really recall.

I wouldn't mind seeing PoE up to 5.... 😂

ETA: He's the youngest of 6. Obsidian, if you're going to grant Ouroboros his wish, you have some work ahead of you 😛

Edited by Sanasu
  • Like 3

On 9/15/2021 at 10:20 PM, Sanasu said:

Iirc, Kana said something about 5 siblings. Or they were 5 in total, can't really recall.

I wouldn't mind seeing PoE up to 5.... 😂

ETA: He's the youngest of 6. Obsidian, if you're going to grant Ouroboros his wish, you have some work ahead of you 😛

So. I need to win the lottery. Donate Sawyer millions of dollars to him and his company to bribe them into making POE3-6. Got it :)

I'm coming for you sibling flock! For Skaen!

• Haha 2

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. 

I.

Hate.

You.

And just to clarify, as I recently got briefly banned from r/projecteternity for a stupid racist joke about Aumaua, 'tis just a joke. ;)

• Sad 1