I want to commission a modder to make a very specific mod. But I'm wondering if what I'm asking for is simply too difficult or time consuming to make.

- Adds flirt and compliment options to all interactions with Berath

- Adds some way of measuring your devotion to her (IE: Saying "Berath gave me a sacred mission..." at the beach etc.). Paying her respect when possible etc.

- If the above crosses a certain threshold, unique dream sequence with Berath. If you navigate through this dialogue in a certain way, you can make her to want to be with you, and experience a mortal life with you. She will take the body from a female death godlike and appear on your ship. This is only her using this body as a proxy, she doesn't "move" from Godhood to mortal. Merely experiencing this body, living it as an avatar, at the same time as she is a god. So it doesn't affect her being there when gods appear to speak.

- Unique class with abilities fitting her theme, but balanced. No power gaming. 

- If your disposition goes too deep into cruel / passionate (Berath's unfavored dispositions), she will break up with you and leave the avatar. If a break up happens, she can kill you in dialogue - if you are cruel and mean to her.

- She is not passionate, but rational and stoic. So after being intimate during the romance, she will point out how practical it is to feel such pleasure. And how the limitations of a body like that is a good learning experience. 

- Some banter, but not excessively so, with other companions. 

- If you choose to fight Eothas, Berath will react - killing you first before he does - out of love - so your soul is released. She will reincarnate you based on how you treated her.

- Unique ending variation if the closeness of the relationship is deep enough - where in the aftermath you and Berath actually managed to conceive children. Twins. One female, and one male death godlike. You and Berath work to keep this a secret from the other gods, and plot to destroy them in the future as a necessary measure to keep them safe. 

So yeah... how much money do I have to throw at this to make it happen? 😛 Is it even doable? 

• Like 2