Hello.

There are several revival abilities that bring back the character, such as Unbreakable/Unrelenting (Fighter), Sacred Sacrifice (Paladin), Providence (Paladin), and so on.

Is there any ability that revives the character without adding Injury? As far as know most of revival spells, like Revive the Fallen, put the Injury effect, right?

6 minutes ago, dgray62 said:

There aren't any abilities that do this, I believe. However, the soul bound helm Survivor's Tusk has the once/rest enchantment "Aspect of the Boar," which revives with out injury. It's only usable by chanter, druids, monks and priests, however.

It's sad news... I've been looking for a SC suiciding character build with BPM mod, since the mod has improved most tier 8~9 abilities. And I prefer to play martial classes mainly. The debuff stats from Injury and itself are really annoying to play such build because resting lots of time is just... too bothering me.

There's a potion that removes injuries.

An amulet, too. 

Both are not automatically reviving though. 

The Ring of Reset does what you want. But it has fixed charges (meaning you can only use it a few times and then it's empty).

If you are not against a little cheese you can still use the Ring of Reset for what you want:

Get the Ring of Reset (Deck of Many Things).

Export a naked character with only the Ring of Reset (from an uncheated game - if the exported char is from a cheated game it will taint all games you are importing that chair into).

Then import that character as lvl-1 hireling into your party (opt for "with items"). You can use the same savegame for export/import. It will cost some money (about as much as the Ring costs to buy iirc).

Now you have two Rings of Reset. This will not mark your game as cheated and is officially "legit". The thing with two identical items with charges is: if you stack them in the stash - one empty and one full - the empty one will get refilled.

That way you can use Ring of Reset three times during an encounter (then it's empty). After the encounter is over stack the empty one with the full one in the stash (character inventory doesn't work) and put it back on: voilà - full again for the next encounter.

So you can get auto-revival with 0 injury 3/encounter. Have fun with Vengeful Defeat or so. ;)

You can do the same with charged items and all per-rest items, too. Some don't even require exporting/importing because there are multiple versions in one playthrough (e.g. Necklace of Fireballs, Stone of Power or Missile Gloves).

• Thanks 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

4 hours ago, Boeroer said:

If you are not against a little cheese you can still use the Ring of Reset for what you want:

Get the Ring of Reset (Deck of Many Things).

Export a naked character with only the Ring of Reset (from an uncheated game - if the exported char is from a cheated game it will taint all games you are importing that chair into).

Then import that character as lvl-1 hireling into your party (opt for "with items"). You can use the same savegame for export/import. It will cost some money (about as much as the Ring costs to buy iirc).

Now you have two Rings of Reset. This will not mark your game as cheated and is officially "legit". The thing with two identical items with charges is: if you stack them in the stash - one empty and one full - the empty one will get refilled.

That way you can use Ring of Reset three times during an encounter (then it's empty). After the encounter is over stack the empty one with the full one in the stash (character inventory doesn't work) and put it back on: voilà - full again for the next encounter.

So you can get auto-revival with 0 injury 3/encounter. Have fun with Vengeful Defeat or so. ;)

Wow, I've never known such funny bug, haha. Although I do not prefer to play game with some cheesy way, the thing you've mentioned is quite interesting. 

Yes, it opens up some possibilities to play a character with "on-knockout" effects who doesn't have to rest all the time. It's not OP (you could rest after every encounter, no problem with that) - it's mostly just more convenient - so I think this cheese is not too smelly. ;) 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods