Rideable insects

The ladybugs already look like they have part of the taming loaded in the base game. If you climb on one of these giants and smack them with a weapon they have a bucking animation. Not just the ram or side slam but an up+a motion attack to throw you.  Combine this with a saddle and you have a rodeo. Maybe you have to offer them a treat and while they are sitting you attach a harness around their collar (don't wanna lock the wings down). Then you have a breaking mini game or context based button hold. If you get bucked off you give them a treat an try again. 

If this method is used I really recommend the  whip and possibly a lasso so that way you can keep a tamable mob pinned to an area or bring it to your taming paddock. Other mobs that are rideable could follow suit as this bucking is in stinkbugs but not spiders and bombardier which frames are either to small or species is to aggro

• Thanks 1

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

I would really like to see mounts in the game, it would be a lot of fun to ride a ladybug around!

I do have a concern though, and it's the fact that the faster a player can traverse the map, the smaller the map becomes. We can already get somewhat impressive speed with natural explorer grade 2 + full spider gear, so while I really want to see bug mounts in game, I also hope the devs have some plan to avoid letting the player shred all the content in mere minutes, due to being able to cross the backyard in no time flat.

• Thanks 1