grounded rideable bugs

I think in grounded that we should ride some bugs I have some ideas (sea, grounded, sky) I think one for water should be the water boatmen I think it would be cool to ride another bug is a bee I think this would be make you able to fly and go to places faster. Some bugs for the ground is soldier ant, ladybug, worker ant each one would have a special ability but you would need a saddle the saddle would cost acorn shell 4x berry, leather 2x, sap 6x, sunken bone 2x.

Love the idea.

I say take a note from ark about baby animals. You have to raise a animal from egg to adult to get a mount. Suggestions

Bee grubs must be raised in a nursery that looks like a crib combined with a honeycomb. Feed it nectar and pollen. When grown it can carry you in a basket from one point to another. These would be predetermined. Also the baskets can be loaded with grass or stems.

Ladybug larvae. The are active hunters. You take them hunting for aphids. They grow through their Ishtar's until it's a full ladybug. Ladybugs have limited flight tied to a stamina bar. Your extra weight limits height they can reach.

Ants: you raise them up in an ant crib and feed them bug slurry. When full grown they are either soldier or worker. Soldiers not ridable but are good guard dogs. Worker ants will pull a sleigh like a husky(dog) the sled can be loaded with grass stems and has a basket for loot. Ant cannot escape if attacked in this so you have to guard your little buddy.

Spiders: egg as a rare cocoon drop. Gives you a harvestman (not a spider I know. This grows into the biggest mob besides the koi and crow. You ride in a basket on its belly that you can aim out of. Most mobs ignore you with the exception of bees and mosquitos which will track you if fired upon. This gives you a peaceful ride

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!