I know what this game needs.

I said the same sex is unnatural, oppisite sex is natural, combining the both, a natural and unnatural, is also unnatural.

Have you never done something out of a sense of duty, even if you didn't really feel like doing it ?

Could be they had same sex preferences for entertainment and opposite sex for necessity.

Ancient Greece had some funny ideas about these issues, and that was the same people who invented democracy (a sick and unnatural thing :unsure:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

First off, natural doesn't equal good. Murder, theft, and rape are pretty natural.

Are you you unequivocally certain they are 'natural'? Those tendencies could just as likely be hard-wired into our genetic makeup, as they could be learned & adapted through upbringing and our environment. :unsure:

manthing2.jpg

How do you know that same sex realasionships is really a sickness that know one whats to admit. Like with sex changes and stuff, people dont what to face to problem that human intellignece is being used to mutate humanity.

How do you know that bigotry is really a sickness that know one whats to admit. Like with racism and stuff, people dont want to face that human intelligence is being used to oppress and degrade other human beings.

I'm trying to follow your logic here but I'm having problems. Being gay is unnatural because if you don't ever have sex with a member of the opposite sex then no breeding happens. If no breeding happens then the species die out. Makes sense.

But, if you have sex with both then breeding happens. However, how is the occasional homosexual act any different from masturbation or absence? After all, a planet of people who only masturbated or never have sex wouldn't breed, either.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

First off, natural doesn't equal good. Murder, theft, and rape are pretty natural.

Are you you unequivocally certain they are 'natural'? Those tendencies could just as likely be hard-wired into our genetic makeup, as they could be learned & adapted through upbringing and our environment. ;)

I'm saying they happen in nature.

**edit**

Yes Craftsman, I'm arguing with you because I think it's a sickness and I just can't admit it.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Maybe sex is meant is really meant to be used, for the love between a man/female. Self masturbation might not be natural at all. After all. If doesnt occur naturally.

Am I to assume you've never seen a terrier get 'friendly' with a couch cushion?

I think somebody is trying to combine the words "Natural" and "Moral" or some such. It stopped making sense two pages ago, now it's just a fun derailed topic.

If we were to act "naturally", we have sex with as many partners all autumn, the younger the better, in order to create as many offspring the following the spring and raise them during the summer.

You would get in trouble though if you ran out and raped all the 13-15 old girls you could come across, even though it's the most "natural" thing to do. Thats why things like "Moral" was invented in order to protect the invidual rights and freedom to choose (consentual sex).

Natural does not necessarily mean "right", depending on your moral values.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Masturbation happens in nature all the time... but it's unnatural because a planet full of people who only **** wouldn't breed?

**edit**

Gorth:

" we have sex with as many partners all autumn,"

A man's sperm count rises in autumn.

Masturbation happens in nature all the time... but it's unnatural because a planet full of people who only **** wouldn't breed?

Their planet is gonna bl... nah never mind ;)

I'm saying they happen in nature.

Are you sure you're not equating the laws of nature with the laws of the universe?

Hypothetical: If the sole reason a certain event occurs, is due to third-party 'unnatural' human intevention, is it still 'natural' even though the event exists within the confines of our universe?

manthing2.jpg

Hypothetical: If the sole reason a certain event occurs, is due to third-party 'unnatural' human intevention, is it still 'natural' even though the event exists within the confines of our universe?

It is thought that makes it so.