Hutt HInts

"Which means if you don't count Taris and Dantooine it is the second planet"

So, he was basically half way done the game espicially sicne Taris is eaisly the longest lasting planet and it *was* the 4th planet as its silly to ignoe the first two planets other in some lame point.

Bottom line is it took you 4 planets to "figure out" the so called easy secret. Not exactly easy then was it?

R00fles!

Stop bs'ing... I said Kashyyyk convinced me. I started suspecting it after Taris.

"Which means if you don't count Taris and Dantooine it is the second planet"

So, he was basically half way done the game espicially sicne Taris is eaisly the longest lasting planet and it *was* the 4th planet as its silly to ignoe the first two planets other in some lame point.

Bottom line is it took you 4 planets to "figure out" the so called easy secret. Not exactly easy then was it?

R00fles!

Did i ever call it an easy secret?

There is hope beyond hope

... "I said Kashyyyk convinced me. I started suspecting it after Taris."

Suspecting means nothing.

"Did i ever call it an easy secret?"

Did I ever say you did? It was obviously that was directed at Pope, silly goose. Don't get so defensive.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

... "I said Kashyyyk convinced me. I started suspecting it after Taris."

Suspecting means nothing.

That's even more bs... If I didn't have any suspicions, I would've been surprised. And the whole point of the twist was to surprise the player. Which I wasn't.

To draw a comparison with the movies: Vader being Luke's father came as a surprise. A big one at that. I didn't see that one coming, and I was shocked. I did see KotOR's twist coming, and I wasn't shocked in the least. When Saul said on the Leviathan: "You don't know?" I laughed out loud, and was rolling my eyes that there wasn't any dialogue option that allowed me to say: "What do you take me for?!"

Sorry Vol, but you're making no point whatsoever in this discussion.

"Sorry Vol,"

Why apologize when you don't mean it?

And, no, if it was meant to be a such a surprise there wouldn't have been so many clues given. And, i seriosuly doubt those clues were alld ropped my mistake. They were obviously meant to lead players to the possible conclusion. I think it was meant to be more of a 'twist'. Not all 'twists' should be a complete surprise.

I'd rather have a twist where are clues thata re dropped than just some surprise that comes out of the blue for absolutely no reason. Those are even worse.

It took you 4 planets to completely firgure it out. it wasn't easy; deal with it.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.