Building Issues

Dont know where to place bugs with updates but I’m hoping it’s here. Since update 0.7 building has been the biggest hassle. Love that you can move items, but when placing items and blueprints the issues kick in. 
1. When placing blueprints or items you have to move the object all the way back. You can’t place it close to you even if it’s a light. I have to move my character as far back as I could before I could place an item in the spot I want. 
2. As someone else said before me, when placing blueprints it cancels other blueprints. If I want to place two foundation next to each other I can’t have the center dot (or reticle, dont know what its called) on the placed blueprint and press cancel because it while cancel the placed blueprint instead of taking me out of construction mode.

3. When placing blueprints if you press the button to place it, it will start adding the items to the blueprint placed behind it. It pretty much builds other blueprints while trying to place one.

4. Love that you can move objects now but, when you try to place them by while holding “LB” on Xbox remote it disappears. I’m trying to place a grass pallet on a floor and it just disappears when it gets placed. It doesn’t appear where I placed it or where it originally was. My “LB” is binded to what the default is.

Other than these issues that just came up, I love what you guys are doing and how involved you guys are with the community. Keep up the great work!!