[Release] PoE items for Deadfire

ICYMI, I released a mod that ports a few items from Pillars of Eternity to Deadfire—with no overlap with @MaxQuest's Spoils of Caed Nua.

Here's a link to the Nexus mod page.

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

The problem with St. Ydwen's Redeemer is that there is no in-game model for it in Deadfire.

If someone could extract the model from PoE and share it, I would gladly try my hand at it.

As for the Steam Workshop, I'm not sure how to do it—and I don't have a Steam account, which might be required?

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Yes I think so. I would be happy to reuse a generic 2 handed sword. Doesn't have to look like that sword form PoE 1. 

There is some producers sword in dreadfire - the graphics are there but it was never added as an item. 

It is also a 2-hander!

See this mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1489494551&searchtext=sword

I don't use this mod, but maybe you could connect St Ydwen's up to the graphics in the producers sword in the same way

Edited by ArnoldRimmer

That model was actually used in Forgotten Sanctum for the sword called Burden.

I could use the black blade that looks like the Sanguine sword, though I personally consider it very anticlimactic when an item doesn't look like its icon/illustration.

Either way, I can look into it when I have time to see if I can at least replicate its perks and unlocking conditions.

• Like 1