Using excisting zipline anchors

Is it possible to use excisting zipline anchors? To connect with them? 

I noticed a few excisting zip line anchors (on top of garden light by oak tree and one of the paint cans) and would like to connect a zipline to them.  They can't be selected as an anchor and can;t find anything on them that could be switched so i would be able to connect. Still, it seems to me that  are there for some reason even though no zip line is connected. Did someone succeed with this?

Hey Colt! Yeah, you should be able to connect an anchor you constructed to the preplaced anchors. If you're having any trouble, please let me know with the following details, and I'll add those to our bug report database. 

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam). 
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game and their platforms if you know this) 
3. Description of issue. 
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Hello Cstanick,

still having problems with it. Tried  with 3 different preplaced anchors. One on the paintcan, next to the Haze and in front of the house. Another one on the gardenlight in front of the oaktree and another in the Hedge, just right of the birdbath. The route you could take earlier through the hedge from the research center to the birdbath. They won't be recognised as a possible anchorpoint when i try to connect a zipline from another anchor. Even when i stand right next to it, there is nothing to interact with. No option appears to connect a zipline to them.

I play single-player on PC Steam and having this problem all the time. When i just start the game, reload the game or after severall hours.

I would gladly do so, if i knew how. Just know how to make screenshot (F12) during game.

How can i send it to you, if i figured this out? Send a wetransfer link or so?

Figured out how to make clip. Just need to know how or where to send it.

Edited by Colt4u
Partly solved

• 3 months later...