Bombardier Fight

Bombardier fights are annoyingly dumb. Getting hit with acid attack is one thing, but being stunned on top of that ensuring you cant jump out of the acid puddle until its drained 90% of your health away is just stupid. The only way I have been able to defeat these things is waiting to find one glitched out stuck in or on a rock and shoot it to death from afar with arrows. That stunn needs to be removed or the amount of damage per second from the acid puddle needs to be drasticly reduced. Pick one,... do both.

Edited by steelgod101a

Use the Fresh Defence mutation, helps quite alot. Another thing that will help you is the smoothie Green Machine (1 x Sprig, 1 x Raw fibre, 1 x Clover leaf), heals quite alot and instantly. Some of the bombardiers seem to have aimbot on and they will hit with the first shot no matter what, dont think its intended though.

21 hours ago, steelgod101a said:

Bombardier fights are annoyingly dumb. Getting hit with acid attack is one thing, but being stunned on top of that ensuring you cant jump out of the acid puddle until its drained 90% of your health away is just stupid. The only way I have been able to defeat these things is waiting to find one glitched out stuck in or on a rock and shoot it to death from afar with arrows. That stunn needs to be removed or the amount of damage per second from the acid puddle needs to be drasticly reduced. Pick one,... do both.

the damage was changed last patch,  they upped the acid and lowered the physical damage.  They're still just as easy to fight as before, i've never used the smoothie, just use a bandage and mint mallet or dagger, they fall quick.

Xbox One X