Building system is ****ed

If I build a structure and I want to remove a single wall panel, the entire structure should not collapse.  Whether it's a single level panel from a wall  of a full structure, the only panel I target should be the one that recycles.  THIS IS A GAME BREAKING Issue that needs to be addressed ASAP!! 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Arclight said:

THIS IS A GAME BREAKING Issue 

no it's not.  it doesn't crash your game or otherwise stop you from playing.

Sounds like you have no support under the walls to hold the rest up, so it's working correctly.  build a foundation for them from scaffolding or clay or pebble/clay.  

Edited by McSquirl Nugget
spelling

Xbox One X

10 hours ago, Arclight said:

If I build a structure and I want to remove a single wall panel, the entire structure should not collapse.  Whether it's a single level panel from a wall  of a full structure, the only panel I target should be the one that recycles.  THIS IS A GAME BREAKING Issue that needs to be addressed ASAP!! 

Game breaking issue is/was the over population of larva and ants or crashing games. Having a part of your base fall because "you" remove something is not game breaking. It's user error.....

• Like 1

This is not user error.  I am selecting a single panel.  I start recycling said panel and as soon as soon as it recycles every thing next to it collapses.  I'll use Minecraft as an example.  I build a wall.  I build it too long.  I walk over aim my pick axe at the wall section I want to remove.  I hit it and it breaks.  ONLY that block breaks.  The rest of the wall, floor remain intact.  The way this game is functioning, if I remove a single block, the Entire structure collapses.  That is Game breaking since this game is about building structures as part if the survival system.  Big I can't remove a mistake without having to rebuild my entire structure it is a Huge game breaking problem. 

1 hour ago, Arclight said:

This is not user error.  I am selecting a single panel.  I start recycling said panel and as soon as soon as it recycles every thing next to it collapses.  I'll use Minecraft as an example.  I build a wall.  I build it too long.  I walk over aim my pick axe at the wall section I want to remove.  I hit it and it breaks.  ONLY that block breaks.  The rest of the wall, floor remain intact.  The way this game is functioning, if I remove a single block, the Entire structure collapses.  That is Game breaking since this game is about building structures as part if the survival system.  Big I can't remove a mistake without having to rebuild my entire structure it is a Huge game breaking problem. 

see this post in the new thread you just created 

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

Xbox One X

On 9/22/2020 at 4:53 PM, Arclight said:

Unlike Minecraft grounded doesn't try to defy the laws of gravity and physics.  If the structure you are choosing to remove is a support point for the rest of your structure it will fall apart.
You can't build a wall, put a floor on top and then expect that floor to levitate because you want to remove the wall below.

1 hour ago, Anakha said:

Unlike Minecraft grounded doesn't try to defy the laws of gravity and physics.  If the structure you are choosing to remove is a support point for the rest of your structure it will fall apart.
You can't build a wall, put a floor on top and then expect that floor to levitate because you want to remove the wall below.

Quote him again and maybe he'll understand!! Apparently if he/she can't do what they want, the game is broken.