Home Tour + Game Review (Hopes & Dreams)

Game Review: Yes, yes, yes!

Tour of my house.

Things I LOVE

• The world is stunningly beautiful! Every time I log on it’s just breathtaking and so immersive, beautiful models and textures!

• Prebuilding blue phase – It is just so awesome to build most if not all of your idea first and get everything fitting before you start to invest in building it, amazing job.

• The superquit button ❤️

Things I hate

• Nothing, seriously there is nothing I hate. (Sorry if that's nonconstructive xD)

Things I’d like to see changed (other than bugs and more content obviously) n_n

• Orb Weaver behavior (weaving webs not hunting on ground) - Potentially blocking important avenues?

• Smaller Ladybugs

• Loot explosions reduced (sometimes things would FLY so far)

• Male and Female models for some creatures; Spiders in particular look drastically different from each other.

• Swimming feels wonky particularly staying above water.

Things I’d love to see added!

• Creature AI is fantastic so far! I love seeing how all the different creatures behave and interact with each other and you. I would really love to see full routines and life cycles added to creatures. From hunting to nesting and breeding. I.E. When Female Wolf Spiders are close to laying eggs they get extremely dormant and docile. Also imagine coming across a female wolf spider with hundreds of tiny babies on her back! ReEeee!

• More building materials (I’m sure this is coming) like wooden flooring, sci-fi lab, or even MINT pieces... imagining a glacial fortress with mint structures xD

• Something to retain players in the long-term. I love the game and exploring and experiencing the story so far but I’d really like to see something to keep people logging in and playing every day. Maybe something like breeding your own bugs/spiders. Perhaps you can be allotted one follower/pet and one mount that you bred, imagine riding a millipede into battle or something haha.

Overall, I am nuts about the game so far. It’s well on the way to filling a hole in my gamer soul that no other game has been able to fill for a while. I am excited for its future and telling as many people as I can about it.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 9:49 PM, Zettafrag said:

Tour of my house.

that is impressive.  gives me a few ideas for my new main base i'm building :)

On 9/11/2020 at 9:49 PM, Zettafrag said:

The superquit button ❤️

This must be a PC option,  i don't see it on the Xbox?

Great post :)

Xbox One X

3 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

trying to think how i can do it and make it look cool on the scaffolding, to keep the ants from the food chest it has to be on the 3rd floor.

I might have to try creative mode tonight and figure it out :)

they supposedly patched ants getting into chests have you had that issue recently still?

Very awesome house! I've built my base in that location too (but up on the log fence)...its a great spot! You gave me some neat ideas that I may include!

I agree, swimming can be pretty annoying, so major +1 on fixing that. Especially once there are actual things in the water to be swimming for...

11 hours ago, Zettafrag said:

they supposedly patched ants getting into chests have you had that issue recently still?

yeah i made a post on it just after he patch. since then i moved my food chest to the 3rd floor and haven't had any thefts.  it was on a 'shelf' on the 2nd floor before that.

Xbox One X