mouse click not responding

Not sure if im the only one having this problem but couldnt find any thread similar to my problem.

my mouse click doesnt seem to response every now and then during melee combat. both attack and block.
like i can attack twice and it stop responding, then works again, then not again.. same goes for block.
its annoying when i see an open and try to attack but its not responding, or i can see im about to get hit and try to block, but my character isnt blocking when i press block.

-yes i have stamina, sometimes even full, i checked and checked, tested and tested. its not stamina issue.
-ONLY happens in combat, outside of combat, never happens.
-my mouse is working fine, tested in game and other programs and games, played CSGO for hours, no issue at all

am i missing something?

hope someone can help.

• 1 year later...

Sounds similar to what's happening to me.  I can't block when my reticle is on the enemy.  If I look away, I can hold block and then turn back.  But in most cases if I successfully block, I'm stuck in the block animation (can't attack) until I either run out of stamina or turn away and hit block again.

• 3 weeks later...

-Hello

I'm sorry that you all have been dealing with this mouse issue during your time with Grounded. If you haven't already, I recommend submitting a support request as these forums are for players to help each other with specific issues. Once you submit a support request, we will work with you one on one to investigate the cause of this issue and hopefully issue a fix. Please include the information posted below. 

https://support.obsidian.net/contact

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Description of issue.
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble this mouse issue has been causing you all!

• 1 year later...