I can't swing my axe under water

Yes, the shovel and spear all work under water.  Oddly, I can swing the Pebble Axe underwater, but not the Insect Axe.  This seems to only work against creatures (like the Water Flea) and is pitifully slow; however, a berry in the water cannot be interacted with still.  Anyone else see this as well?

4 hours ago, Llylanwyn said:

Yes, the shovel and spear all work under water.  Oddly, I can swing the Pebble Axe underwater, but not the Insect Axe.  This seems to only work against creatures (like the Water Flea) and is pitifully slow; however, a berry in the water cannot be interacted with still.  Anyone else see this as well?

Doesn the berry require tier 2 to harvest?? I know you can push the berry while in the water closer or even on to land.

Edited by Fletch Dude

On 9/6/2020 at 5:21 PM, Llylanwyn said:

that's how it should be.  have you ever tried swinging something under water in real life?  it's painfully slow and has very little impact.  

On 9/6/2020 at 9:44 PM, Fletch Dude said:

Doesn the berry require tier 2 to harvest?? I know you can push the berry while in the water closer or even on to land.

you can harvest berries with the pebblet axe.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

Xbox One X