Grounded Xbox Live Login Bug

So everytime i press F1 to login it shows the little login thing with the circle and immediately dissapears and does nothing, i have tried reinstalling multiple times and even played a decent chunk of game offline, just want to play with the homies ya know.

I am stuck in a loop where I am already logged into the Xbox Live account. Upper right displays my Xbox Live account name. I try to play Multiplayer and a pop up informs me that I am required to be logged in to my Xbox Live account. I hit okay, it spins for a while "Logging In" and then I am back at the main menu. If I try to use the multiplayer again, I get the same thing.

Sucks because I wanted to be able to play with friends, but guess it's just too early in the release cycle to do that.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all! I'm sorry that Grounded isn't letting you all log in correctly to enjoy the game with friends. Since there are some platform-specific fixes, and I'm addressing you all as a group, I recommend submitting a support ticket so that you each can get one on one assistance for this issue. 

Please make sure to include the following information. 

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam). 
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game and their platforms if you know this) 
3. Description of issue. 
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve these issues!