Chest and Other Items Disappearing(Multiplayer)

Don't know if another topic has been made for this, but whenever I am playing with my friend in his world. Anytime we or myself place items such as workbenches, torches, chests, decor, etc, on either floors or walls, If I leave the area and come back, they all reappear under ground for me. On my friends screen since he is the host he does not have these issues. The good thing is that I can still access the chests from the original areas, but it makes it hard because they affect my movement when they are phased into the ground. Whenever we reset the game is a simple fix, but the moment i leave to do anything and come back, they all disappear again.

3 hours ago, Cruiser Abukuma said:

Don't know if another topic has been made for this, but whenever I am playing with my friend in his world. Anytime we or myself place items such as workbenches, torches, chests, decor, etc, on either floors or walls, If I leave the area and come back, they all reappear under ground for me. On my friends screen since he is the host he does not have these issues. The good thing is that I can still access the chests from the original areas, but it makes it hard because they affect my movement when they are phased into the ground. Whenever we reset the game is a simple fix, but the moment i leave to do anything and come back, they all disappear again.

Yep there's been posts on this.  The search tool is a great feature in forums :)

• Like 1

Xbox One X

2 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

Yep there's been posts on this.  The search tool is a great feature in forums :)

Thank you for that. I have a bad rap with searching on forums as I never type in the right stuff to find it haha. I guess maybe the more threads the more they'll realize it's a big issue? Or maybe it's the opposite haha

1 minute ago, Cruiser Abukuma said:

Thank you for that. I have a bad rap with searching on forums as I never type in the right stuff to find it haha. I guess maybe the more threads the more they'll realize it's a big issue? Or maybe it's the opposite haha

could work that way.  my personal preference is bump existing threads with more info,  keeps the forums less cluttered.  but that's just me :)  

Xbox One X