Lag on The Ant Hill

Love the game, hate the lag!

My guest player and I can not ever visit this ant hill without having issues. I am at a constant lag and almost complete character freeze up to the point that my guest player gets booted on repeat until I am out of this area. I have tried everything from turning down grahpics to changing screen sizes and it's the same outcome. Lag and boot.

Edited by MzSarcaztic
Spelling.

Same issue. Found out the ants were over populating. I went in and cleared it out, but when I reached near the entrance, they all respawned. Should at least be a day or two before they respawn, and not so many. Used to be able to just grab my ant armor and chill through the cave to get my quartzite. Now, aside from going in to get the new chip, I avoid the area of the hill.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Unesca said:

Same issue. Found out the ants were over populating. I went in and cleared it out, but when I reached near the entrance, they all respawned. Should at least be a day or two before they respawn, and not so many. Used to be able to just grab my ant armor and chill through the cave to get my quartzite. Now, aside from going in to get the new chip, I avoid the area of the hill.

So glad I'm not alone with this. We set up tons of flowers on the outside of the hill to try and kill them with less mobs but going inside the hill is not happening. It also happens with the gnats and the light towards the other end of the oak tree. The Ant Hill is just pretty much unplayable for us. 

Yep I have posted threads about this too. Approx 200 Soldier ants in my ant hill! I went in and it was CHAOS!!! This needs to be fixed asap as its totally killing my game :(

Yep, same here. I was host on an Xbox One X and my friend was client on an OG Xbox One.

After I experienced insane lag and frame stops, he DC'd and I hard crashed to the Dashboard.

When we logged back on, EVERYTHING he had was gone. No inventory. No mutations. Hell, it even restarted tutorial missions. And some of his mutations were bought from Burg.L. and they're not available for him to buy again, so he's SOL.

Edited by AcousticColors
Grammar and clarity