Camera issues worse on 0.2 update

I play in 3rd person, and prior to the update there was also times when the camera would go inside my helmet, effectively making it impossible to see anything. This would mostly happen when crafting blueprints, so it was annoying but workable. Now, the camera gets messed up whenever I approach any door. This is much more troublesome as it makes it very challenge to enter or exit bases. Of course, switching to 1st person is good fix, but I know the release notes for 0.2 mentioned updating the camera placement some and wanted to callout this regressions.

Thanks!

I can confirm that the update made the 1st person glitch worse. Sorry OP, but you got your terms mixed up.  1st person is the one that glitches, switching to 3rd person is how you fix it. 3rd person you can see your whole body.

15 hours ago, JustCallMePiggy said:

I play in 3rd person, and prior to the update there was also times when the camera would go inside my helmet, effectively making it impossible to see anything. This would mostly happen when crafting blueprints, so it was annoying but workable. Now, the camera gets messed up whenever I approach any door. This is much more troublesome as it makes it very challenge to enter or exit bases. Of course, switching to 1st person is good fix, but I know the release notes for 0.2 mentioned updating the camera placement some and wanted to callout this regressions.

Thanks!

I'm playing on Xbox and experiencing the same issue.  While in 3rd person view(whole body is visible), if I walk through a door I see my "inner face".  No camera issue while in 1st person view.