More Craftable Weapons & Gear

I was thinking about other types of equipment that could be crafted in the game.

Hooded Armor(need workbench, berry leather, mite fuzz, clovers, woven fiber, acorn piece,flower petals)- a hooded mantle with cloak and an acorn breastplate. The concept also applied using any type of flower petals in the crafting to set certain effects or buffs. Depending on the petal used. Rose- increase atk and def. Blue- increased movement speed and stamina. Yellow- wards off gnats, higher jumps and lessens fall damage.

Great hammer(need workbench, quartzite, sprigs, woven fiber, armor glue) large heavy 2-handed weapon. Can shatter even rocks.

Grieves(woven fiber, pebbletes, sap)- fist based weaponry to increase punch damage.

Spiked grieves (requires workbench, grieves, thistles, sap, armor glue)- increased punching damage and speed.

Acorn Shield (acorn cap, woven fiber, sap, sprig)- decent shield that can withstand a few hits before falling apart.

Crossbow (requires workbench, how, woven fiber, mite fuzz, sprig, armor glue)- doesn't have as much range as the bow. But fires faster and each shot packs more of a punch.

Mallot(pebblets, woven fiber, mite fuzz, sprigs,, insect parts, acorn pieces)- very large 2-handed weapon. Not good for breaking anything.

Kiln(clay, pebbles,dry grass, quartzite)- a stove/furnace crafting station that can be used to either bake certain types of food. Or harden clay based items

Pot(must be crafted with the kiln, clay, quartzite,water)- a clay pot that can allow the player to cook or brew consumables. Could even be used to purifiy dirty water from a canteen.

Vase(crafted with the kiln, clay, water)- decorative item for a base.

Flask (kiln needed, clay, clovers, armor glue)- holds more than the grub canteen. Dirty water can be boiled in it over a spot.

Ceramic grieves(woven grieves, clay, armor glue, mite fuzz)

Ceramic armor (crafted with the kiln, water, woven fiber, clay, quartzite, acorn pieces,armor glue)- high def. But very heavy

Ceramic knife(need the kiln, water, clay, woven fiber) sturdy tool/weapon that can

Ceramic Sword(requires the kiln, water, woven fiber, ceramic knife, clay, sprigs)- sturdy 1 handed sword

Ceramic Buster(requires the kiln, water, woven fiber, ceramic sword, clay, sprigs)- large sturdy 2-handed sword that can even cut down grass.

Broad Axe(kiln needed, clay, sap, armor glue, sprigs, woven fiber)- large 2-handed axe weapon.

Great Shield(kiln needed, armor glue, clay, acorn pieces, woven fiber, grub hide)- large heavy shield.

War Hammer(need kiln, clay, sprigs, mallot or great/mint hammer, woven fiber, mite fuzz, armor glue)- very heavy 2-handed weapon. Depending on if the mint or great hammer being used. The look and effects will vary.

Weighted Boots(clay, water, pebblets, mite fuzz, diving bell spider silk)- weighted leggings that allow you to walk and move normally on the bottom of the pond. But on land you cannot jump or run.

Oxygen tank(provided that snails get into the game. You need a snail shell, Lilly pad slime, weevil mask, diving bell silk)- can be used to provide more oxygen underwater or in the base.

Savage Club(clay, plant fiber, mite fuzz, sprigs)- large crude 1-handed club

Insect Shield(requires workbench, insect parts, armor glue, mite fuzz, berry leather)- sturdy shield that is good for bashing.

Grappling hook(larva blade, woven fiber, sap)- a tool for climbing to higher places. Can even grab and pull objects to you.

Slingshot(sprigs, woven+plant fiber, sap)- ranged weapon that uses pebbles as ammo. It lacks the longer range of the bow.

Toy sword- powerful action figure sword hidden in the yard. Due to its small size. It's from a toy for ages 5 and up!

Edit:

I lost my original post that was up when these forums 1st opened. So I'll add a few things I can recall here!

Moth Glider(if moths come to the game* moth wings, sap, sprigs, woven fiber)- faster than using a dandelion seed. Adds a little more distance.

Wasp Glider(workbench needed, wasp wings, berry leather, gnat fuzz, woven fiber)- flies faster and farther than the moth glider. 

Master Glider(workbench needed, dragonfly wings, mite fuzz, grub hide, insect parts, woven fiber)- best glider in game.

Strider shoes(strider legs, cat tail fluff, lilly membrane)- allows you to run for 3.5 seconds across water surfaces.

Berry Shield (workbench required, armor glue, mite fuzz, berry leather, acorn pieces)- very durable buckler styled shield.

Boxing gloves(requires workbench, grieves, berry leather armor glue, mite fuzz)- increased punch damage with higher stun.

Sleeping Bag(requires workbench, berry leather, woven fiber, dandelion seeds)- upgrade to the lean-to. Wake up with increased health and stamina for half a day.

Edited by phyerboss

19 hours ago, phyerboss said:

Sleeping Bag(requires workbench, berry leather, woven fiber, dandelion seeds)- upgrade to the lean-to. Wake up with increased health and stamina for half a day.

i'd think this would be portable, no material cost to "recycle" and move it around.   But shouldn't give you a spawn location option.  Like if you run to the berry bush and start killing spiders and harvesting berries then oh look it's dark.  you can drop the sleeping bag anywhere and sleep till morning, as long as no aggressive bugs are within 50cm or so.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

On 8/25/2020 at 6:29 PM, McSquirl Nugget said:

i'd think this would be portable, no material cost to "recycle" and move it around.   But shouldn't give you a spawn location option.  Like if you run to the berry bush and start killing spiders and harvesting berries then oh look it's dark.  you can drop the sleeping bag anywhere and sleep till morning, as long as no aggressive bugs are within 50cm or so.

That's a good idea! 👍

I seen they implemented the bed. So a sleeping bag would be a good addition to the crafting list. Which would be portable for players that like to stay on the go!

16 hours ago, phyerboss said:

That's a good idea! 👍

I seen they implemented the bed. So a sleeping bag would be a good addition to the crafting list. Which would be portable for players that like to stay on the go!

they did!  looks great, and 2 crow feather pieces to build, but it's bugged.  or at least was for me.  every time i died i'd get stuck in the bed and have to recycle it.  so now i have the bed for decoration and sleeping and the standard shelter beside it for respawn.

Xbox One X