I'd love it if the Threat Detector could give some sort of notice as to which insect I am being threatened by, or even a directional indicator so I know where the threat is coming from?  I guess adding a mini on screen "radar" indicator with red dots for insects would give away too much. 😃

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Nola Evermore said:

I'd love it if the Threat Detector could give some sort of notice as to which insect I am being threatened by, or even a directional indicator so I know where the threat is coming from?  I guess adding a mini on screen "radar" indicator with red dots for insects would give away too much. 😃

I hope they improve on the directional audio.  At times, I'll hear an insect and turn in the direction that I think the sound is coming from but dont see anything.

Agree the audio could use a wee bit of tuning. Saying that, when plying with my headset I can usually locate a bugs direction pretty easily. Also, each bug has it's own unique sound and after a while you be able to work out what's chasing you. 

I think adding a radar that lets you know what & where a bug is would take away from the games atmosphere. Like during those dark night and you hear the grass crunching; is a spider, stink bug? man I hope it's just a ladybug 🤞

23 hours ago, tecknotot said:

I hope they improve on the directional audio.  At times, I'll hear an insect and turn in the direction that I think the sound is coming from but dont see anything.

done this myself, think they're stuck in the ground or a rock, etc. nearby.

Xbox One X