Respawnable Weed Trees and Clay underwater

As the title says would be nice to get weed logs from weeds rather than dandelions because with dandelions I have to keep picking up the tufts from messing up my server, also the dandelions sometimes give like a full stack of fiber. The weed trees are nice and efficient for weed logs because they do not make a mess unless you cut the stump so I'm hoping they are already making some sort of plan to make weed trees respawnable.  Same applies to clay, none of it spawns underwater where the majority of it is in the game.  Clay only respawns on the surface and if you know all the rocks you can easily get 100+ clay a day but I'm hoping they have future plans to respawn the clay underwater as this covers the Northern and Southern spawns of the game.  My base is currently on the north side so farming this clay in the south side of the map can be time consuming. Maybe it wouldn't feel as bad a journey if we had mounts for increased speed it's a good 900+ cm from my base.

I've noticed the respawning of weeds is random, not always where you chopped them down. After finally crafting my grade II axe I want on a weeding spree. A few in game days later and a new weed appeared by may base. I'm 50+ in game days in and this is the first time I've had a weed there. I'm hoping this is the case and that weed spawn randomly around the garden unlike dandelions that always spawn in the same place.