Hi im rather stuck now on what to do. Im having trouble with lady bugs not spawning on my game. Im on day 50 now and ive not seen one since day 13. I really have no idea what to do ive put time into the game and I really don't want to start over. The reason im looking for the bugs is to get the level 2 axe and armour. I went on a purge to see if thining the population of animals on the map helped but it never. Does anyone have any idea what i can do. 

I've yet to see this bug or anyone with it interesting, so have you fully explored the map? There is no actual spawn for Lady Bugs that I could find in the game or online so sometimes it may take me days in game just to find 1.  There is a chance your game might be bugged but I think you just might be SOL trying to find one, finding ladybugs on this game is very RNG based that's for sure.

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2020 at 9:28 AM, Scott McDonald said:

Hi im rather stuck now on what to do. Im having trouble with lady bugs not spawning on my game. Im on day 50 now and ive not seen one since day 13. I really have no idea what to do ive put time into the game and I really don't want to start over. The reason im looking for the bugs is to get the level 2 axe and armour. I went on a purge to see if thining the population of animals on the map helped but it never. Does anyone have any idea what i can do. 

what dvsnathan said. It is highly unlikely that ladybugs are not in your game. Lady bugs roam around the map A LOT. They and spawn just about anywhere. Examples I have seen was a lady bug spawned on top of a patch of clovers, spawned on top of the mint box, spawned on top of one of the logs that make up the wall the leads to the pond. I have even seen lady bugs in the "under construction" areas. Also it is possible (or was) possible for them to fall into the pond chasing an aphid and there was a bug that caused any of the insects to not drown when they were in water. It is also still possible for them to be stuck inside of rocks/logs/other parts of the environment as well (although very unlikely from my experience.) 

It is a pain in the butt, however just keep looking and you will find them. In my game some of the most likely places I see them are around the pond (run the whole length of the pond  from the rosebush to the oak tree to the flower pot on the other end). Close to the oak tree (if you are looking at the map its to the right side) there is a fallen branch that is around a bunch of dead grass close to the log wall (this is also where in my game at least there are usually up to three orb weaver spiders and sometimes even stinkbugs). Good luck! Let us know when you find them and where at.

• Thanks 1

On 8/16/2020 at 6:09 AM, Scott McDonald said:

I done a test and started a new game there was loads of ladybugs on the map mostly over at the oak lab. I've been round the map on my original save game and couldn't find any. 

It may be a bug in your game then. @Whitelightning I have actually found lady bugs stuck in rocks not very often but the odd time I will this could be your issue im guessing @Scott McDonald.  If that's the case just make sure your alert with the sound to find out if they are stuck or not.  In some instances to your able to bait them through rocks when they attack so if they are stuck then try this then they should respawn normally.

When we couldn't find the ladybugs after killing 2 for the Burg.l mission, we scoured the map.  I found one, under the deck in the weed poison area of the house... running into the wall getting minor damage from the poison.