So, i noticed the second a enemy is out or range it instantly regenerates health at a fast pace. this can be annoying when trying to fight a tough enemy like a spider, a way to fix this mabye is to have like a minute delay or something before it can regan all its health. please fix it somehow

• Like 1

Yep, this is the most frustrating issue with this game. It's something happens while still within range. I really don't mind that spiders are very hard to kill, but I spend 20 minuites trying to take one down and while I was in battle with it the health regenerated. I literally watched the health bar go back up to 100% while shooting it with arrows. I shot at it with over 100 arrows. Total waste of time and resources! Very disappointing and unsatisfying. 

• Like 2

it is especially annoying when spiders run away especially mid fight.  this happened to me and i chased it for nothing because i didn't want it to regenerate and left my freind to die while the spider recovered right in front of me

• Like 1