New insects

Hi, I downloaded the game for xbox, there are some bugs like in other new game but I'm sure thise will be fixed whit the updates. As a biologist I enjoyed a lot the gane, it's really fun, I may  suggest some other insects that can make the game a little more challenging:

- Centepides and Millipides

- Woodlouse

- Mantis

- Other scarabs like the rhino type

- Grasshoppers

-Scorpions

- Some flying insects like bees and wasps.

- And I mayor suggest the velvet worms, they will be awsomw squirting their adhesive slime.

Some of theme for  awsome armors por weapons and tools.

Night Spider - Australian Huntsman spider

Water Terrain - Fishing/Water Spider

Shed - Black house & Redback spiders

Slugs and Snails

Butterflies/Moths

Hard Mode Insects - Scorpion, Sydney Funnel Web, Fire Ants, Fish in water, Mosquitoes, Centipedes

I am not sure how the devs want to do this, however maybe in just hard mode or in all modes have some insects be able to climbs things. e.g. spiders should be able to climb branches on the Oak Tree with no issues. There would be other insects that would be able to climb other environmental objects as well. This would provide a harder mode or more cautious play for people when locating bases and moving around.

Also having spiders drop down from webs would be cool

On 8/2/2020 at 1:37 PM, NerfLogic said:

Hard Mode Insects - Scorpion, Sydney Funnel Web, Fire Ants, Fish in water, Mosquitoes, Centipedes

I don't like the idea that part of content may be locked behind certain difficulty, it is not right. People should not be forced to play on certain difficulty.

Edited by Adeon