So far this game is fantastic the multiplayer on steam is not working but thats ok if I'm doing something wrong please let me know lol but I'm wondering if anyone is seeing this issue I'm not getting lady bug heads from lady bugs all I get is 4 parts am I missing something do you need  to use a bow to kill instead of melee I've killed about 6 and haven't got 1 head   and if this is posted in wrong spot I'm sorry I don't usually post but I love this game and want a lady bug head lol let me know what you guys think 

Edited by Mousejunkey

On 7/31/2020 at 10:08 PM, Mousejunkey said:

So far this game is fantastic the multiplayer on steam is not working but thats ok if I'm doing something wrong please let me know lol but I'm wondering if anyone is seeing this issue I'm not getting lady bug heads from lady bugs all I get is 4 parts am I missing something do you need  to use a bow to kill instead of melee I've killed about 6 and haven't got 1 head   and if this is posted in wrong spot I'm sorry I don't usually post but I love this game and want a lady bug head lol let me know what you guys think 

I had the same issue.  Got 34 lady bug parts , no heads.

West side of map there's a large poison can with long wand attached.  Killed 4 lady bugs in this area, got 4 heads so far.  You need gas mask tho.

36 minutes ago, Truth said:

I had the same issue.  Got 34 lady bug parts , no heads.

West side of map there's a large poison can with long wand attached.  Killed 4 lady bugs in this area, got 4 heads so far.  You need gas mask tho.

that place is packed with lady bugs.  have yet to kill one though.  every time I've tried I seem to attract a spider or stink bugs to the fight and then I die.

Xbox One X

On 8/9/2020 at 9:59 PM, RazielDERF said:

Yes I agree the heads are a rare drop for the lady bugs. I've killed literally dozens of them and was only able to get a few heads maybe 4 total our of 30+ kills. 

I'm gonna see if killing them in they're face makes it a higher chance of obtaining it. 1 thing I like about the Wolf spider is the fangs are guaranteed each time you kill it, 1-2 of them. But before attacking the ladybugs i rather throw on a gas mask and kill many stinkbugs as I can, make as many gas arrows as possible and use that to kill the ladybug instead and having to bait if it runs a away. 

I recommend the gas arrows for solo players or people who have great difficulty killing ladybugs or more dangerous bugs. Last thing when using gas arrows shoot them around the insect so you don't lose it. I had 9 gas arrows and lost 2 since I shot the beetle directly.