I know there are at least two instances where with the right skills you can talk an NPC into killing themselves.  On the first one I only heard the shot then found the body,  for the second one, Phineas does it front of you over a video monitor.  I was surprised on how they showed it actually happen, you of course can kill Phineas yourself but how they presented it seemed more brutal.  I am actually surprised no one in the media has said anything about it as it is considered a don't address topic for many.  What did you as players think of it?

2 hours ago, ComradeMaster said:

No man, no problem?

Interesting that there was such an out cry about same sex relationships but this draws a meh.

I am not speaking of you specifically just some of the general discussion I observed on this forum.  It is not so much that they would allow you the ability to manipulate someone into suicide but what surprised me was how willing they where to show the act. Even if it was over a in game screen of a video monitor I just figured it would of been brought up by someone or maybe it has and I couldn't find a thread about it.

19 hours ago, Ommamar said:

Interesting that there was such an out cry about same sex relationships but this draws a meh.

Not from me, Comrade, I'm not a reactionary.  I loved every aspect about TOW except it's limited replayability compared to other RPG's.  I think it's budget is a fault there though.