Suggestion for Retcon.. Romance Solved!

It is kind of an interesting slant to think of ADA as a wife for the "captain" but it doesn't really work when you take in the interaction ADA has with SAM.  Then in one of the cut scenes after you finish the game there is the possibility that Parvati stays one the ships and develops a relationship with ADA.

How relationships in games are handled has always been interesting especially when the characters story starts in the middle of the consciousness stream.  It is not really mentioned but hinted at that the corporations would of preferred a family unit as colonists as opposed to individuals since it is easier to influence someone who has more then just themselves to worry about.  It can be assumed that we the protagonists had family on the HOPE which might be a reason no romance would develop between us and a crew member. I am casually playing Red Dead Redemption one of the quests is from an NPC that is an ex fiance of the protagonist I might of been projecting but I liked how the dialogue hinted at all the things that had happened between two people when she asks for help.  It would be really cool in a sequel or a DLC to see how the people on HOPE that I assume you knew where developed with all the past experience at least hinted at.

• Like 1