What is considered to be a "drug" in OW? All consumables in the game is giving you some sorts of buffs. So, how can you tell which consumable is a "drug"?

Edited by stiven

Sorry for my bag English.  :dancing:

What are you , the DEA ?  Just consume the buffs. I mean, if you need this info to fully roleplay a character you're going down a slippery slope. If some candy or cereal or  fruit offers a buff just like a "drug" what's the fundemental difference?

Little help: https://theouterworlds.wiki.fextralife.com/Items

With the drug addiction perk, I got used to checking these out. xD

Although, a curious thing is I don't think Nico-Pad (Nicotine High) is considered a drug by game mechanics. I took it once but my character still had drug withdrawel. So I had to take Pep Pills, Ambidextrine (pretty sure), Dervish Mist (Pretty sure), Lubrinesine Spray (Pretty sure), Aderno, Adrena-Time, or Immunosol.

I think these would be considered, game mechanics-wise, drugs. Again, with the drug addiction perk, it's what I've noticed. But it's been a while and ever since I found out Aderno is a drug that feeds the habit, I stopped caring about literally any other possible drug.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:34 AM, stiven said:

What is considered to be a "drug" in OW? All consumables in the game is giving you some sorts of buffs. So, how can you tell which consumable is a "drug"?

Anything that has a withdrawal de-buff in the description I considered a drug.