List of Common Issues and Suggestions

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Having a framerate issue where, if I'm in one of the containers on the UnReliable, or using the workbench, my framerate drops. And it persists even if I exit the container. A few times I've had to save, quit, then reload the save to fix my framerate.

• 1 month later...

It would be great to keep playing after finishing the main story. The game has updated to the last DLC and I am at the stage of saving Phineas, and it seems the only way is to abandon the main mission and go for 2nd DLC. Also, I wasn't able to get the all 3 factions to co-oprate. I finished all the availabe missions but no luck of getting Iconoclasts going for an interview.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to report a couple of possible bugs, game version 1.5.1 with both DLCs installed, supernova difficulty:

- If I make a manual save inside the Unreliable and then I reload, I spawn at the entrance regardless of where I was when I saved. This happened to me when I was docked in Phineas' Lab, not tested elsewhere.

- Lance of the C3 mercs didn't spawn inside the radio tower during the assault, only Berthold, Donald and Addie were there. Tried reloading several times but he never spawned.

- The marauders inside Synthesis & Manufactory Center are not hostile if not attacked (white crosshair, not red) and I can talk to them. Is it supposed to be like this?

Edited by Zavijava
Added a possible bug

• 3 months later...

Will Obsidian be addressing the Tartarus/DLC bug soon? I completed the main quest, then bought the DLC and the game informed me I needed to go back to a save prior to entering Tartarus. Fair enough, I did that and completed the DLC. Then I went back to Tartarus but it had not reset and I was unable to finish the main storyline. So I'm stuck.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

With the recent news that one of Obsidian's IP's is getting a patch to iron out some bugs, that got me thinking about The Outer Worlds. If The Outer Worlds 2 is definitely a thing, is there a possibility of putting out a patch for The Outer Worlds and The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition? I know that "The Electric Fling" is unable to be completed in either version of the game; the "Bursty" weapon; and a number of the Unreliable's ship decorations are buggy and don't appear after being collected and then returning to the ship. An example of this would be one of the "Tossball" for Felix's cabin.