Cannot load saved games (button greyed out)

I've been playing for a few hours and after quitting (the proper way) I am suddenly unable to load my saved games. I can see the save game files and have tried restoring the default save game location and rebooting but the load button is still disabled. I've tried removing a few save game files (I read somewhere too many can cause this) but even with just one in there the issue remains.

Has anyone found a fix for this?

Hey, keosan

I'm sorry for the saving issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

I solved it by doing a reinstall of windows. I tried just a repair but it lasted for 1 game. After I did a clean windows install on my boot drive it has run fine since. It seems to be a permissions problem. It wouldnt let me install it on any other drive except the boot drive after the clean install. I had originally put it on the D: drive.