Sign in to follow this  
3x0du5

Cornetts Call quest can't progress because of a bug

So I was doing this quest , found both peaces unlocked the temple sneaked trough the boss and looted the room , however the quest won't progress further i can't report I found the templeĀ 

I completed that quest several times with no trouble. The difference is that I didn't sneak past the boss, I killed it.

3 hours ago, 3x0du5 said:

So I was doing this quest , found both peaces unlocked the temple sneaked trough the boss and looted the room , however the quest won't progress further i can't report I found the templeĀ 

I am very sure you can finish the quest without killing the boss. You just have to sneak very close to the top left corner to get the quest log updated. You do NOT have to kill the boss. I have done it several times this way.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Tenray said:

I am very sure you can finish the quest without killing the boss. You just have to sneak very close to the top left corner to get the quest log updated. You do NOT have to kill the boss. I have done it several times this way.

thank you ! sneaking to top left corner was what I had to do to trigger the quest !