Hello,

I'm looking for a build that preferably has a sword paired with other weapon perhapse a pickaxe or a mace? I am going to cheat and will have god mode on meaning HP etc. is not an issue, unless there i an effective lifesteal build? I will be using the exact same build for the entire party and I just want to see them swamp through people.  Which classes do I combine etc.? Looking for melee weapons here. Also I will just copy the weapons and armor you recommend times five with the cheat engine to make them look like a unit. A cool looking two handed weapon like a sword would also fit if that's easier to come up with.

The Race I'll be using are: Mountain Dwarf, Pale Elf, Island Aumaua, Hearth Orlan & Nature Godlike Human.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by MikeMikeMikeMikeMike

if you're playing on God Mode you can stomp through (almost?) everything so long as you have all 3 physical damage types. since you've got 2 weapon sets, one versatile weapon and something that has the other physical damage type should work, like dual wielding swords in set 1 and maces in set 2.

All classes will be viable in God Mode, but Rogues and Monks would probably dish out the most damage in terms of weapon abilities.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

2 hours ago, KaineParker said:

if you're playing on God Mode you can stomp through (almost?) everything so long as you have all 3 physical damage types. since you've got 2 weapon sets, one versatile weapon and something that has the other physical damage type should work, like dual wielding swords in set 1 and maces in set 2.

All classes will be viable in God Mode, but Rogues and Monks would probably dish out the most damage in terms of weapon abilities.

You mean a Helwalker/Assassin combo? also what skills are good on monk. I'd prefer for a low micromanaging build. Do you have any special weapons to recommend?

21 hours ago, MikeMikeMikeMikeMike said:

You mean a Helwalker/Assassin combo? also what skills are good on monk. I'd prefer for a low micromanaging build. Do you have any special weapons to recommend?

If you're playing God Mode, then I'm not sure how that would affect Monk's wound generation and you'd potentially be out of a resource with Helwalker. Shattered Pillar and Forbidden Fist circumvent this potential issue. Assassin requires Stealth or Invisibility to be effective, both of which can be troubling to use consistently but you don't have to worry about the weakness of the subclass in God Mode so you can do that with no issues. Alternatively there's Trickster for some debuffs and Debonair for kith focused abilities.

Almost all monk skills are good, focus on buffs and on crit passives with a few attack skills if you want low micromanagement.

There's too many good weapons and upgrades complicates it even more, so I'll go with the 2 swords and 2 maces setup. For swords I like Modwyr, Duskfall, Griffin's Blade, Whispers of Yenwood, and Hel Beckoning. For maces I like Frostfall and Bardatto's Luxury.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands