This is a weird request  but could you guys show me a Screenshot of every plate armour in the game there is no decent screen shots of these armours online even thou there exists decent screenshot of the plate armours from the first game just wondering I found that weird.😁

With a google search like "plate armor deadfire" you will land on the fitting wiki page which shows all plate armors with pictures unless you mean screenshots from the actual ingame 3d models well that's more difficult I don't think that there is a collection of screenshots for those and if there is i don't know about it but maybe others can help and now i really have to take a deep breath

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I'm in a similar predicament with Pathfinder: Kingmaker, where I want to plan my fashion game ahead of starting and there are no damn screenshots of the equipment anywhere XD

Thing is, going in and taking screenshots just for the sake of showing the equipment is actually pretty tedious, so the easiest way to see them is to just use cheats (or the Unity Console) to give yourself the armors in-game and don them.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

You can use the console to give you all plate armors that are listes in the wiki. Save your game.

Then open the Deadfire console and type

iroll20s <enter> //console will close
	<reopen console>
	giveitem Plate_Armor_U_<hit tab> //every tab hit will give you another armor name.
    //enter in order to put ni into the stash

That way you can cycle through all unique plate armors and check their looks ingame.

Reload your savegame afterwards to get rid of the "cheat modus".

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods