Considering a run using a custom barbarian as my only melee character with a tactician cipher multi ranged mc. Wondering how hard it would be to make my barb immune to being flanked? If he gets a blind debuff would that disable brilliant for the tactician?

Considering a run using a custom barbarian as my only melee character with a tactician cipher multi ranged mc. Wondering how hard it would be to make my barb immune to being flanked? If he gets a blind debuff would that disable brilliant for the tactician?

blind - yes, it triggers flank.

captain's eye can help (with disorient) but blind is pretty common so it ain't great.

if you multiclass your barb with a fighter, you can get disciplined barrage and upgrades which is an instant-cast, easy spam way to protect against blind or eliminate it. you'll still want captain's eye or other perception resistance because persistent distraction will easily strip you of your disciplined barrage buffs.

edit - or what waski said.

Edited by thelee

there's a perception immunity food buff that's quite cheap i think. its craftable and all the mats can be bought 

there's also a all mind-affliction immunity food buff somewhere in there, also craftable. 

i could tell you what they're called if i have the game open but I don't :<   if you look under Foods (incredible) it should be in there. 

apologize if i am mistaken