I recently got Pillars of Eternity and played a few hours; then, I decided to buy the 2 White March expansions...

Will the game I was playing before the expansions have all the expansion features aded to it???

Yes, it will. The expansion raises the level cap to 16, and adds a new area you can travel to after meeting the Leaden Key in the Defiance Bay catacombs. All the expansion content is in the new areas, with two exceptions:

1) abilities are added to level-up options for all classes. You can choose these with the expansion installed once you hit the required level whether you've been to the expansion area or not

2) a new area on the Dyrwood map, near your stronghold. It's very tough, so be careful if you head that way!

Yes, it will. The expansion raises the level cap to 16, and adds a new area you can travel to after meeting the Leaden Key in the Defiance Bay catacombs. All the expansion content is in the new areas, with two exceptions:

1) abilities are added to level-up options for all classes. You can choose these with the expansion installed once you hit the required level whether you've been to the expansion area or not

2) a new area on the Dyrwood map, near your stronghold. It's very tough, so be careful if you head that way!

Thanks a heap :-)