BUT! I didn't test the interactions between Mule Kick's Knockup (= untargetable for a short time while flying) and Swift Flurry/Hearbeat Drumming. Maybe you will not get additional attacks triggering because Knockup prevents that. You would have to test this (or wait for somebody to confirm or falsify). IF additional crits get prevented you should just pick Knockdonw and skip Mule Kick. The interrupt and defense targeting is the most important part and Knockdown already has this (and the better PL scaling). 

If I'm reading the log correctly it seems that the extra attacks are taken into account before the Mule Kick itself is applied. So that's good.

What's not good is the Left Hand of the Obscured, I wanted to take that to give myself more staying power in long fights but it seems that 20% is not enough to make it reliable. Any suggestions for the glove slot?

• Like 1

BUT! I didn't test the interactions between Mule Kick's Knockup (= untargetable for a short time while flying) and Swift Flurry/Hearbeat Drumming. Maybe you will not get additional attacks triggering because Knockup prevents that. You would have to test this (or wait for somebody to confirm or falsify). IF additional crits get prevented you should just pick Knockdonw and skip Mule Kick. The interrupt and defense targeting is the most important part and Knockdown already has this (and the better PL scaling). 

If I'm reading the log correctly it seems that the extra attacks are taken into account before the Mule Kick itself is applied. So that's good.

What's not good is the Left Hand of the Obscured, I wanted to take that to give myself more staying power in long fights but it seems that 20% is not enough to make it reliable. Any suggestions for the glove slot?

I did some quick test with Skyward Kick (same mechanics, diffrent bonuses) and can confirm. Swift Flurry and Hearbeat Drumming procs are registered before main hit.

edit. glove slot: Aegor Swift Touch, Bracers of Greater Deflection, Gauntlets of Discipline or Mortification Bindings.

Left Hand of Obscured: quick test on monk - effect is pretty consistent, you should have easier time to trigger it with Mob Stance. BUT summons have it too :) so  with Dichotomus Soul not only you can make yourself immune to resolve afflictions (Cap of the Laughingstock) but spread terror too, not in the same time unfortunately. 

Quick question, should Immunity Mind prevent Terrified?

post-217589-0-14017200-1553552477_thumb.jpg

Edited by Waski
  • Like 1

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg