Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

In some locations, the interface of turn-based combat closes characters (creatures are not visible, they are closed by a queue of turns).

turn-based combat Interface

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ontos

Ontos

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 18 posts

In some locations, the interface of turn-based combat closes characters (creatures are not visible, they are closed by a queue of turns).

For example, the location "the Rimebound Temple", battle against rime constructions. See screenshots. I don't see these rime constructs because they are closed by a queue of moves.
Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg

Please, in turn-based combat - provide the ability to move either the queue panel to any place on the screen, or move the camera to the left and right on the width of this queue.

Attached Files

house2fly

house2fly

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1174 posts
Can you not close the queue entirely? Now that I think about it I never tried

Ontos

Ontos

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 18 posts
No, the queue cannot be closed. Its height can be reduced to a minimum size of 7 lines.

And why (if the queue could be closed) would I be forced to open and close the queue to fight? The queue contains important information that allows you to combine the abilities of the characters, take into account preparing hostile abilities.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: turn-based combat, Interface

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users