Question about the Nebula pet

DiabloStorm

Question

Is it supposed to cast inspirations on the ENEMY? If so, I wish the description would be a bit more clear. When it says "Character" I don't immediately imagine what is being referred to could be an NPC or Enemy. Unless this is a bug, how about you write it this way:

While in combat, Nebula will periodically grant any one character (friend or foe) an Inspiration. While you are Near Death and being attacked, Nebula also has a small chance to cast Withdraw or Recall Agony on you.

Golly, that sure was hard.

9 answers to this question

You mean it sure was hard to not add a petty spike - and you failed to resist?

While in combat, Nebula will periodically grant any one character an Inspiration. While you are Near Death and being attacked, Nebula also has a small chance to cast Withdraw or Recall Agony on you.

I thought this was pretty clear. But adding a "firend of foe" would surely not hurt.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

You mean it sure was hard to not add a petty spike - and you failed to resist?

While in combat, Nebula will periodically grant any one character an Inspiration. While you are Near Death and being attacked, Nebula also has a small chance to cast Withdraw or Recall Agony on you.

I thought this was pretty clear. But adding a "firend of foe" would surely not hurt.

I did fail to resist, but hey, it's still constructive feedback.

One part, yes. You could just leave out the last part and your post's constructivism wouldn't suffer.

As the song goes "Who wants to f*ck needs to be friendly". ;)

I'm not afraid to admit that I am bitter and disappointed after purchasing this game because it could be easily improved, much of the issues are due to rushing and being sloppy *shrug*

Then hopefully your bug reports will be put to good use and the game improves. 

But after all, it's just a game. If you can't live with its flaws you can get a refund. I hear Obsidian is accomodating with those.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Then hopefully your bug reports will be put to good use and the game improves. 

But after all, it's just a game. If you can't live with its flaws you can get a refund. I hear Obsidian is accomodating with those.

Truthfully, I would rather have an improved/fixed game instead.

Is it supposed to cast inspirations on the ENEMY? If so, I wish the description would be a bit more clear. When it says "Character" I don't immediately imagine what is being referred to could be an NPC or Enemy. Unless this is a bug, how about you write it this way:

While in combat, Nebula will periodically grant any one character (friend or foe) an Inspiration. While you are Near Death and being attacked, Nebula also has a small chance to cast Withdraw or Recall Agony on you.

You'll be less surprised by game mechanics if you read like a lawyer. Deadfire IME is much closer to a game like M:TG than Baldur's Gate. Too bad there's no helpful "oracle"-style database that offers rules reminders for cards.

You'll be less surprised by game mechanics if you read like a lawyer. Deadfire IME is much closer to a game like M:TG than Baldur's Gate. Too bad there's no helpful "oracle"-style database that offers rules reminders for cards.

Hmm... I may need to consult a lawyer

Xu7wQZk.jpg

Edited by DiabloStorm