Attack rolls in turn based mode

With turn based mode I've been watching the attack rolls for each attack and I've noticed the attack rolls (not the outcome) of the character party are an average of 25 or less - sometimes multiple rolls of 5 or less (one in thousands possibility). Never noticed this before on RtwP - anyone see anything like this on PotD?

Not to be that guy, but pics or it didn't happen. And even then the human mind is very good at finding patterns, so good it often finds patterns where there aren't any. We naturally notice and remember the times when we miss several times in a row and forget the times we crit several times in a row. Over the course of a play session, you probably roll thousands of hit rolls. And there are probably thousands of players, so the odds of a "one in a million" occurrence happening on any given day aren't actually that bad. Obsidian already somewhat caved on this when the made 1-49 grazes instead of misses because they didn't want people to complain about missing over and over again, nevermind that it happened just as often in RTwP, we just didn't notice it as much since we weren't watching each roll as closely.

Now this doesn't prove that there isn't something screwy going on, there might be. All I'm saying is that you're going to need a lot more data to prove it. Record a couple hundred attack rolls and then we'll talk.

Yes, I understand the suspicion and RNG algorithms are quite well known, so it's hard to screw them up. I guess I was more interested in if there was a specific modifier to the attack roll on either TB mode or PotD that I didn't know about or isn't stated in the combat text. Even so, I think recording the attack rolls is a good idea, just to check, but it will have to happen in a month or more as yesterday was the last day that I can play for a while.

The ranges for Graze have been enlarged in turn-based mode so you only get Misses when Deflection is Higher than Accuracy and lowers the attack roll under 1. But I don't think they talked about flat bonuses/minuses or changing the randomization of the rolls. If it does actually happen, I'm guessing it's unintended.