[4.1] Damage type not applying best of or incomplete armor information

mishona

Question

Expected Behavior: Attacking a Storm Blight with 7 slashing armor and shock immunity should yield slashing damage.

Result: Storm blight is immune to slashing damage.

Steps to reproduce: Allow the shamans to summon blights, attempt to attack storm blight with Lord Darryn's Voulge, equipped on the character 'Feito'. If a hit it will register as a hit and say that the enemy is immune to slashing damage or electric.

As the title says, I can't be much more concise without knowing exactly what's going on. It might be checking for lowest resistance and just stopping at 'immune', storm blights might have unlisted slashing immunity, or some other explanation I haven't thought of.

This is on veteran.

Save: https://mega.nz/#!tMlAAKpD!M2_lcXtz74fem9RcSDOfReA3Xpn6vT-MX31w1mRnusg

post-213828-0-62409300-1549134176_thumb.jpg

output_log.txt

1 answer to this question

Hello Mishona,

I'm sorry the weapon isn't working as expected.  I'll be putting a report in with all the amazing information you provided so the team can investigate the issue and see what they can do to resolve it.  If you happen to discover anything else about this, please continue to post about it here as I will be linking this thread into the report as a reference for the team during their investigation.

Thanks again Mishona, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing during your playthrough.