Ending Slides - Achievements

Played this a bunch before, but stopped after Beast of Winter.  Can anyone tell me:

1.  If the ending slides are fixed now (as I recall, I couldn't get the ending where Vatnir turns the area into a trading hub).

2.  If there is anywhere that has a comprehensive ending slide list updated for the DLC.  I'm assuming that Seeker Survivor and Sanctum added slides--did they?  The wiki has a really good list of the base game ending slides, but it seems that it still hasn't even been updated for Beast of Winter, which I know added slides. 

3.  Are any of the Sanctum and Seeker achievements missable?

Thanks! 

All three DLCs add slides, but yeah they haven't been added yet to any wiki that I've seen. I don't believe there are any missable achievements, but one relies on having a conversation with one of the imps in Forgotten Sanctum after picking up a certain item, and I'm not sure if they both remain after the DLC is over, so talk to the imps every now and then to see if new dialogue options come up

There is at least one quest I missed because I didn't start it, an item I believe is called the Godseeker. And a modification to a grimoire before giving it back. Don't remember the exact details but I am sure you will here from someone who does.