I would put in a pure berserker with spirit tornado and heart of fury + a priest / cipher (mystic). So with barrings death door and ancient memory, the barb is always near death, deals heavy damage, can not die, gets his ressources back and with ST he terrifies enemies.

Edited by baldurs_gate_2

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to critique. These are heavily optimized Meta power gaming builds. With little strategy you should be able to stomp the game easily aside from the mega bosses. I bet you’ll have fun!

It’s generally not my taste to run with 5 Uber optimized adventurers like this, and unless using unity I just miss the companions so much. Side note, I keep telling myself I want to do an evil run but I can’t let my main bro Eder down! I did hunt and kill a whale and he’s still pissed at me about that ....

To each their own though! I’d be curious to get an update on how your run goes. If it’s fun maybe I’ll try one like this.

Not much to critique. These are heavily optimized Meta power gaming builds. With little strategy you should be able to stomp the game easily aside from the mega bosses. I bet you’ll have fun!

It’s generally not my taste to run with 5 Uber optimized adventurers like this, and unless using unity I just miss the companions so much. Side note, I keep telling myself I want to do an evil run but I can’t let my main bro Eder down! I did hunt and kill a whale and he’s still pissed at me about that ....

To each their own though! I’d be curious to get an update on how your run goes. If it’s fun maybe I’ll try one like this.

Ok, thanks!